Lots of blog fodder at AMWA 2010 – here are some posts I am planning – though no guarantees on timing…
- The Business of Freelance – can I interest you in taking on a whole other job in finance and marketing?
- Cash flow in freelance – HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, sorry, was I laughing?
- Working on that dang tag line again…
- The intuitive writer – That’s a nonrestrictive clause? Huh. I had no idea.
- The lure of volunteering – someone stop me, quick!
- Defending against scope creep
- Many thanks to my conference coach and workshop leaders and breakfast roundtable mates and fellow coffee klatschers and chapter members and…
- Finding my professional voice – apparently, it was hanging out in Milwaukee
- Message received: all freelancers find themselves overextended
- Measuring the value of a professional author’s editor – can it be done?
- In which I ponder the need for even more letters behind my name
- Always the Student – my pursuit of the AMWA essential skills certificate
- Making myself part of AMWA’s history
I’ll be updating this list as I make my way through the final day at AMWA tomorrow. Then I promise I’ll get to it over the next few weeks to share what I learned!