Hi there, folks. I believe I have bitten off more than I can chew and still write regular blog posts. I’m hoping soon that the insanity will resolve itself and I will be able to sit down and write something inspiring. Right now, I’m just downright tired, with no end in sight. I see now that my life will revolve around NIH grant deadlines. June 5th mocks me – but I will prevail. See you on the other side, I promise!
Stacey C. Tobin, PhD, ELS
- RT @4jpanning: Great after lunch panel discussion! No chance of nodding off with so much interesting/horrifying data #elsgender17 https://t… 2 months ago
- RT @biochembelle: #ELSGENDER17 Also found that citation differences between 'male' & 'female' papers appear as you move to from low to high… 2 months ago
- RT @ChrisPickett5: .@hfalk14 On acad-corp collabs, men and women do about the same. But accounts for only about 5% of all pubs. Room to gro… 2 months ago
- RT @biochembelle: #ELSGENDER17 Need a heart? Artificial hearts designed for men, too big for women. (eg featured here: https://t.co/tWuranp… 2 months ago
- RT @gailrgreenfield: Dr. Londa Schiebinger and Google Translate’s Gender Problem (And Bing Translate’s, And Systran’s…) https://t.co/6l6g7p… 2 months ago